Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Home Buying Process Flow Chart



   















I am a highly skilled real estate agent who puts my passion into my business! As your agent I will work hard to negotiate on your behalf and ensure your transaction is a positive experience!
For sellers, I have an extensive marketing tool plan which includes online and mobile listings to attract the greatest number of prospects. Buyers benefit from the my 33 point marketing plan.

I have a network of agents who work collaboratively to match buyers and sellers. This can mean early access to a listing before it officially goes on the market!

For Buyers,  I will walk you through the pre-approval process and help you determine how much house you can afford. I will determine with you what you need in your new home versus what you want. I will find and show you homes that meet your search criteria. Help you negotiate with the seller's agent and write your offer. Provide an accurate estimate of your expenses including closing costs and inspections. Perform as your advocate to protect you during financing, negotiations, inspections, contingencies and possession.

My goal is to provide the highest level of service through integrity, professional competence, financial stability, teamwork, consistency and a commitment to our community.

Get to know me and see if my experience is a match for what you expect from your next real estate agent!  Contact me today so we can get started! 
Give me a call at 719-362-9702 or visit www.GailSuttonProperties.com and let's discuss 
achieving your goals of homeownership today


No comments:

Post a Comment